Products in this Bundle (24)
showing 1-5 of 24 products
Also included in
- This huge bundle of task cards includes reading skills and strategies, figurative language, vocabulary, sentence building and punctuation, parts of speech, affixes and roots, writing prompts, and plenty of overall ELA test prep and review. There are 107 products in this bundle, but you will get clos$272.93$372.93Save $100.00
Huge discounted bundle of 22 sets of Reading Strategy Task Cards! Each card features a short, curriculum-based and/or high-interest passage, along with a text-dependent question or prompt. Challenge cards are also included to extend the learning, as well as student response sheets, and answer keys. In addition, many of the sets include blackline versions of the cards for printing on colored paper.
These are some of the best selling task cards on all of TpT - classroom-tested by tens of thousands of teachers!
Most of these sets now have digital options on Boom Learning, Google Slides or using TpT's Digital Activities Tool (which can be assigned using Google Classroom). More will be added. Please see the list below for digital formats included with this bundle.
Task card sets included:
- Find the Theme - with Google Slides option
- Informational Text Structures with options for Boom Cards and TpT Digital Activities
- Main Idea with options for Boom Cards and TpT Digital Activities
- Summarizing with Google Slide option
- Cause and Effect with Google Slide option
- Compare and Contrast with Google slide option
- Author's Purpose with options for Boom Cards and TpT Digital Activities
- Inference Set 1 With Boom Card and Google Slide options
- Inference Set 2
- Inference - Informational Text with TpT Digital Activity option
- Sequence of Events with TpT Digital Activity option
- Character Traits with options for Boom Cards and TpT Digital Activities
- Drawing Conclusions with options for Boom Cards and TpT Digital Activities
- Generalizations with Boom Card and with TpT Digital Activity options
- Which Genre? with Boom Card and with TpT Digital Activity options
- Making Connections
- Point of View - Beginners with Boom Card option
- Point of View - Advanced with Boom Card option
- Prediction with Boom Card option
About the Author
These passages were written by me, Rachel Lynette. I am a published author of over 120 nonfiction books for children on a variety of subjects, as well as several teacher resource books. I have written for publishers such as Harcourt, Thompson-Gale, Rosen, Children’s Press, Evan-Moor, Kagan, and several others. These passages reflect more than a decade of professional writing experience.
Minds in Bloom