Products in this Bundle (24)
showing 1-5 of 24 products
Also included in
- This huge bundle of task cards includes reading skills and strategies, figurative language, vocabulary, sentence building and punctuation, parts of speech, affixes and roots, writing prompts, and plenty of overall ELA test prep and review. There are 107 products in this bundle, but you will get clos$272.93$373.35Save $100.42
Huge discounted bundle of 22 sets of Reading Strategy Task Cards! Each card features a short, curriculum-based and/or high-interest passage, along with a text-dependent question or prompt. Challenge cards are also included to extend the learning, as well as student response sheets, and answer keys. In addition, many of the sets include blackline versions of the cards for printing on colored paper.
These are some of the best selling task cards on all of TpT - classroom-tested by tens of thousands of teachers!
Most of these sets now have digital options on Boom Learning, Google Slides, or TpT Easel. More will be added. Please see the list below for digital formats included with this bundle.
Task card sets included:
- Find the Theme - with Google Slides option
- Informational Text Structures with options for Boom Cards and TpT Easel
- Main Idea with options for Boom Cards and TpT Easel
- Summarizing with Google Slide option
- Cause and Effect with Google Slide option
- Compare and Contrast with Google slide option
- Author's Purpose with options for Boom Cards and TpT Easel
- Inference Set 1 with Boom Card and Google Slide options
- Inference Set 2 with Google Slide Option
- Inference - Informational Text with TpT Easel
- Sequence of Events with TpT Easel
- Character Traits with options for Boom Cards and TpT Easel
- Drawing Conclusions with options for Boom Cards and TpT Easel
- Generalizations with Boom Card and with TpT Easel
- Which Genre? with Boom Card and with TpT Easel
- Making Connections
- Point of View - Beginners with Boom Card option
- Point of View - Advanced with Boom Card option
- Prediction with Boom Card option
- Questioning with TpT Easel
- Setting with TpT Easel
About the Author
These passages were written by me, Rachel Lynette. I am a published author of over 120 nonfiction books for children on a variety of subjects, as well as several teacher resource books. I have written for publishers such as Harcourt, Thompson-Gale, Rosen, Children’s Press, Evan-Moor, Kagan, and several others. These passages reflect more than a decade of professional writing experience.
Minds in Bloom