- Here are 24 cards to help your students practice determining the author's purpose. Each card features a short reading passage and the three multiple choice PIE options. Students are also asked to justify their answers. This activity is meant to be supplemental and should be used after your students
- Each of these 24 Task Cards (and Google slides) features a short, nonfiction paragraph. Students are challenged to summarize the paragraph in just twelve words or less. By presenting only one paragraph at a time, the often overwhelming task of summarizing becomes much more manageable. In addition, t
- Use these 24 task cards to help your students practice the making connections reading strategy. The cards are divided into three sets of eight, one set for each of the three types of connection (text to self, text to text, and text to world). You will also find a Challenge Card that can be used in c
- Huge discounted bundle of 22 sets of Reading Strategy Task Cards! Each card features a short, curriculum-based and/or high-interest passage, along with a text-dependent question or prompt. Challenge cards are also included to extend the learning, as well as student response sheets, and answer keys.$77.38$57.38Save $20.00
- This huge bundle of task cards includes reading skills and strategies, figurative language, vocabulary, sentence building and punctuation, parts of speech, affixes and roots, writing prompts, and plenty of overall ELA test prep and review. There are 107 products in this bundle, but you will get clos$372.42$272.42Save $100.00
Save money with this discounted set of Reading Strategy Task Card Sets for grades 2-5. Each set includes 24 cards, student recording sheet, and a colorful poster. In addition, the Author's Purpose set also includes an digital option. If you are buying all three sets, you can save money by purchasing this bundle.
Please see the product links below or in the free preview for more information.
Minds in Bloom