Reading Strategies in Spanish and English MEGA BUNDLE - for ESL and More!
- Google Apps™
- Easel Activity
- Easel Assessment
Products in this Bundle (14)
showing 1-5 of 14 products
Teach reading strategies in both English and Spanish with this bilingual task card bundle! The task card sets are identical to each other and are great for ESL students, bilingual schools, and extra enrichment!
You can be sure that the Spanish Task Cards are grammatically and culturally correct as they have been translated into Spanish by a native-speaking, professional translator.
Bilingual Bundles Included:
- Idea Principal + Main Idea
- Propósito del Autor + Author’s Purpose
- Compara y Contrasta + Compare & Contrast
- Identificando Causa y Efecto + Identifying Cause & Effect
- Generando Causa y Efecto + Generating Cause & Effect
- Inferencia + Inference
- ¡Resúmelo! + Summarize It!
Great for 3rd, 4th, 5th, or 6th grade!
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW TO SEE A LOT MORE!
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
- Follow us on .
- Join our .
- Check out our Blog
- Follow us on Social Media - or
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Go to your My Purchases page.
- Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment.
- You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ WE STRIVE FOR 5 STARS! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
NEED HELP? Before leaving feedback:
- Visit the FAQs section
- submit a help ticket
- ask a question on the Q& A tab
About the Author
Rachel Lynette is a published author of over 120 nonfiction books for children on a variety of subjects, as well as several teacher resource books. She has written for publishers such as Harcourt, Thompson-Gale, Rosen, Children’s Press, Evan-Moor, Kagan, and several others. This resource reflects more than a decade of professional writing experience.
This resource was created by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack for Minds in Bloom INC., all rights reserved. It may be used by the original purchaser for single class use only. Teachers may distribute this product in email, through google classroom or over the Internet to their students (and parents) as long as the site is password protected. In other words, you may distribute it to your own students, but may not put it on the Internet where it could be publicly found and downloaded.
This product is happily brought to you by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack of Minds in Bloom