This is a set of 28 reading strategy and skill posters (3 different colors to choose from - light blue, lime green, and a majestic purple color) along with headers for a focus wall, 3 posters of what Good Readers do before, during, and after they read, center rotation cards, and an example focus wall. You can use these posters on a bulletin board or for a focus wall.
I hang these posters by my guided reading table as a reminder of what Good Readers do as we practice and learn a strategy or skill. These are grade appropriate for 3rd-8th grade.
Included are the following items…
• Labels for your focus wall…title, genre, strategy/skill, vocabulary, grammar, and spelling. Use these to identify what you are learning for the week/biweekly/monthly. (3 different colors to choose from.)
• 28 strategy/skill posters which includes…
point of view
figures of speech.
(3 different colors to choose from.)
• 3 sets of numbered star rotation cards that can be used for your guided reading groups or centers.
• 1 set of what Good Readers do before, during, and after they read. (3 different colors to choose from.)
• 1 example of a focus wall.
Thanks and I hope you can use this! Nancy
This is for single classroom use only and all rights belong to NLarocca. (©NLarocca2016)