Reading Street - Reading Street Grade 2 - Reading Street Resources
This Reading Street Supplemental Resource Unit is for Grade 2 - Unit 2 in the 2011 AND 2013 Series.
This unit includes resources for:
Tara and Tiree, Fearless Friends
The Bremen Town Musicians
One Good Turn Deserves Another
Each story will have the following resources included:
* Pocket chart word strips that include all of the weekly spelling words, amazing words, and high-frequency words
* High-frequency word cards and definitions
* Amazing Words Mini-Book
* High-Frequency Words Mini-Book with definitions to cut and paste
* Cut and paste ABC Order activity for all of the spelling words
* Graphic organizers for Expository or Narrative Writing
* Making Words Activity (Scarcity & One Good Turn Deserves Another)
* Interactive Notebooking Flip-Flap Books that align with the Weekly Target Skill (Cause and Effect, Author's Purpose, Facts and Details, and Compare and Contrast)
* Three Craftivity Projects:
* Rescue Dogs Expository Writing Craftivity
* Abraham Lincoln Timeline Top Hat Craftivity
* Homophone Craftivity
This unit is jam-packed with resources to support your activities and lessons that align with each story for Unit 2 in the Reading Street Anthology!
Check out Unit 1 here!
Reading Street Grade 2 Supplemental Resources - Unit 1
Check out Unit 3 here...
Reading Street Grade 2 Supplemental Resources - Unit 3
Check out Unit 4 here...
Reading Street Grade 2 Supplemental Resources - Unit 4
Check out Unit 5 here...
Reading Street Grade 2 Supplemental Resources - Unit 5
Check out Unit 6 here...
Reading Street Grade 2 Supplemental Resources - Unit 6