Cinderella was updated on January 10, 2016. If you already own this product, please check it out and redownload any new printables for Free.
This packet includes activities for six centers that reinforce the
skills taught in Cinderella. It also has many printables that can be used for Morning Work, Fun Stuff, and Review Time. The printables and centers are fun, but they include the Common Core Standards. The standards included are listed. This is a great supplement to use with your Reading Street Curriculum.
Spelling Center – Rainbow write the spelling words/ Use letter tiles to spell the words/ Spell words using frames/ Write sentences with the words/ Put the words in ABC order
High-Frequency Word Center – Use letter stamps and spell the words/ Use play-doe to trace the words/ Write the word and color the words the given color./ Write sentences with the words/ Sort the words by the number of syllables
Phonics Center – Use a magnifying glass and find ea words and words with endings/ Phonics Game = sort ea words and record your words.
Listening Center – After listening to ‘Cinderella”, students will answer questions about the story.
Writing Center – Students will write a story about a girl climbing a tree/ Cut and glue the story of Cinderella in sequence.
Vocabulary Center - Match Amazing Words and Selection Words to their definition/ Choose one word to write a sentence and draw a picture.
(1) Find the number by giving the number that comes next using a counting chart. Then find high-frequency words.
(2) Find the sum and then find ea words.
(3) Read and color words that have the digraph ea to make Cinderella as a princess/ Read and color high-frequency words to make Cinderella as a maid.
(4) Look at the picture of the compound word. Write the compound word.
(5) Word Search for spelling words
(6) Color a hundred's chart to find an ea word.
(7) Roll the dice to practice writing spelling words.
(8) Write the correct word to finish the sentence.
Read the sentence and color by using adjectives
Find and color the adjectives in the puzzle
The High-Frequency Words and Spelling Words and made into colorful cards that can be used on your Word Wall or for activities.