All the centers you need for Unit 5 in the First Grade Common Core Reading Street series! Buy the bundle and save money! (Buy 5 weeks get 1 free)
- Tippy-Toe Chick, Go!
- Mole and the Baby Bird
- Dot and Jabber and the Great Acorn Mystery
- Simple Machines
- Alexander Graham Bell: A Great Inventor
- The Stone Garden
Centers for each story include:
- High Frequency Words- Students will build the weekly high frequency words out of play dough on the mats and then complete the response sheet.
- Read the Room- Students will walk around the room and read the words they find. Then they will write the words in the correct column on their recording sheet.
- Sentence Scramble- Students will unscramble sentences from the story and write them correctly on their response sheet.
- Writing- Students will write about the theme of the week. This center is differentiated for each reading group.
-Conventions- Students will complete an activity based on the weekly grammar skill. Then they will complete the response sheet.
- Spelling- Students will write their spelling words two times on their response sheet.
*Each center includes an "I can" sign*
If you need these centers for the earlier editions of Reading Street, just email me at email@example.com or send me a question.
These centers are also for sale separately in my store.
Please visit my store for other great Reading Street products including homework, focus walls, and grammar practice. Make sure to follow me so you can be notified when new products are added!