*Buy the complete Review Unit bundle and save! Review Unit Bundle
Here are 5 centers to use with the story Tip and Tam (Unit R Week 3) in the First Grade Common Core Reading Street series.
- High Frequency Words- Students will build the weekly high frequency words out of play dough or letter tiles on the mats and then complete the response sheet.
- Read the Room- Students will walk around the room and read the words they find. Then they will write the words in the correct column on their recording sheet.
- Sentence Scramble- Students will unscramble sentences from the story and write them correctly on their response sheet.
- Writing- Students will complete the differentiated writing activities.
-Conventions- Students will review the weekly grammar skill. Then they will complete the response sheet.
- Spelling- No spelling in the Review Unit
*Each center includes an "I can" sign*
Please visit my store for other great Reading Street products including centers, homework, focus walls, and grammar practice. Make sure to follow me so you can be notified when new products are added!