Are you tired of the "froo froo" and whimsical designs? My students tend to be and one of the main concerns from teachers is that the many of the focus wall signs tend to be focused more on design and clip art rather than content. The Preferred Nerd wants to bring the focus back to content with a simple design for the classroom.
In this package you will find focus wall signs for the Reading Street Unit 1 for Grade 3 *2008 . If you look at my store you will find a file with focus wall headers in a variety of designs.... (I can update for the more current curriculum, but I don't have the content... if you can share that content I would be glad to include that information).
In this package you will find information for each week - this includes:
* book title
* vocabulary strategy
* comprehension strategy
* comprehension skill
* writing trait
* concept question (Unit and each week)
* vocabulary words (list and word cards)
* spelling words (list and word cards)
* challenge words (list and word cards)
* and a simple refrigerator copy with all the important information for the week and a great way to keep parents informed about what their student is working on!
TRY IT OUT! Get the first week free here: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Reading-Street-Grade-3-Unit-1-Boom-Town-2022564