This is a 78 page companion pack to Scott Foresman's Reading Street story, Honey Bees. Each activity focuses on the weekly skill, High Frequency words, and Spelling words.
Included in this pack:
- Whole group high-frequency word cards, Spelling words, and Amazing words.
- Small Group/station cards (HFW, Spelling, and Amazing words) in color and black and white.
- 1 Anchor Chart (Compare and Contrast)
-24 Write the Room cards, illustration/descriptive writing sheet, and recording sheet
-2 Building Background Graphic Organizers for comparing and contrasting
(People/Ants and Triceratops/T-rex)
- 2 ABC order seatwork (differentiated) with handwriting practice
-Take home flashcards
-30 I have, who has game cards (long u)
-Fill in the blank sentences
-antonym domino matching with recording sheet
-2 Handwriting Practice Sheets
- Comprehension Questions
-ABC order station with 6 cards and recording sheet
- Sight word Station Game (Bees Nest) (game board, 12 cards, recording sheet)
-high frequency word activity page (Get the Bee to the Hive, long e)
-Syllable Split practice page
-2 foldable activities (comprehension questions, vocabulary words)
-Sweet Syllables (VCCV practice, 24 cards, 2 sorting mats, recording sheet)
-Grab Those Teeth: Help the tooth fairy sort the short e and long e words (24 cards/ 2 sorting mats/ recording sheet)
-syllable sort cut and glue activity page