• 2 anchor charts: “Compare and Contrast” and
“Nonfiction.” These can be printed poster
sized or sent to Staples to be printed.
• High Frequency Words Matching Game
• “Lee the Bee” Game for long e words.
• Nouns in sentences task cards...can be used at
a center or can be used to play Scoot
• Amazing Words: one page for each word with a
picture and definition. These pages can be printed for display or can be projected on Smart Board when introduced. Words are also written on stars to be put up in the room.
• Stamp a Word Recording Sheet
• Sheets with high frequency, amazing, and
spelling words...laminate and place in word
• Write the Room for long e words spelled e or
• Spelling Practice Test sheet: during buddy
reading students give each other a test.
• Amazing Words sheet: choose 4 and draw a
picture for each.
• Honeybees Research craftivity.
To purchase all of the Literacy Activities for each story click on the discounted bundles below: