This video is an engaging tool to flash the Reading Street Kindergarten sight word list.
The age old practice of flashing cards to the children has a new look. Use these videos to practice sight words chorally or assess your students individually.
Your purchase will include five videos.
• Video 1 flashes each sight word three times. Then it flashes all of the Unit 1 sight words out of order. I made them flash three times each to get the children used to saying the word out loud. This way if they do not recognize the word on their own they can learn from their peers and say the word for the second and third flash.
• Video 2 is all of Unit 1 and 2 combined. The first time through the words are presented in Reading Street order, the second time the words are mixed up.
• Video 3 is a combination of Units 1,2 and 3.
• Video 4 is a combination of Units 1,2,3 and 4.
• Video 5 is a combination of Units 1,2,3,4 and 5.
All of the videos have the common format of introducing the words in Reading Street order and then for the second time through they are mixed.
You may be interested in these videos also:
Alphabet Video Flash Cards (Traditional Manuscript)
Phonogram Video Flash Cards (Manuscript)
Color Word List Video (Manuscript font)
Number Words Video (Manuscript Font)
These videos are eye catching and appealing, your students will be totally engaged for this activity.
This video can be used as a transition activity or a warm up for your word work lesson.
No more searching for and then fumbling through a deck of flash cards. This is high tech flash cards at their best.
Created by Leigh Ahrendt
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License