*Buy the Unit 3 Bundle and save!! Buy 5 get 1 free!*
*Weeks 1, 2, and 3 included! Weeks 4-6 will be added by 12/10.
Here are word work centers to use with Unit 3 of the Common Core Reading Street Kindergarten series. Each week has 5 different centers that focus on the skills taught that week.
- High Frequency Words- Students will build the weekly high frequency words out of play dough on the mats and then complete the response sheet.
- Read the Room- Students will walk around the room and find picture cards. Then they will draw the picture in the correct box on their recording sheet.
- Handwriting-Students will practice writing the letters of the week.
- Writing- Students will complete the differentiated writing activities.
- Rhyme Time-Students will match the picture cards that rhyme.
- Syllable Sort- Students will group the picture cards by their number of syllables.
- Sound Sort- Students will sort the picture cards by their beginning sound.
*Each center includes an "I can" sign*
Focus walls and morning work coming soon for Kindergarten! Make sure to follow me so you can be notified when new products are added!