*Buy 5 units, get 1 free!*
Here are word work centers to use with Units 1-6 of the Common Core Reading Street Kindergarten series. Each week has 5 different centers that focus on the skills taught that week.
- High Frequency Words- Students will build the weekly high frequency words out of play dough on the mats and then complete the response sheet.
- Read the Room- Students will walk around the room and find picture cards. Then they will draw the picture in the correct box on their recording sheet.
- Handwriting-Students will practice writing the letters of the week.
- Writing- Students will complete the differentiated writing activities.
- Rhyme Time-Students will match the picture cards that rhyme.
- Syllable Sort- Students will group the picture cards by their number of syllables.
- Sound Sort- Students will review the previous week's skill by sorting the picture cards by their sounds.
*Each center includes an "I can" sign*
Make sure to follow me so you can be notified when new products are added!