*Buy 5 units, get 1 free!*
Here are word work centers to use with Units 1-6 of the Common Core Reading Street Kindergarten series. Each week has 5 different centers that focus on the skills taught that week.
- High Frequency Words- Students will build the weekly high frequency words out of play dough on the mats and then complete the response sheet.
- Read the Room- Students will walk around the room and find picture cards. Then they will draw the picture in the correct box on their recording sheet.
- Handwriting-Students will practice writing the letters of the week.
- Writing- Students will complete the differentiated writing activities.
- Rhyme Time-Students will match the picture cards that rhyme.
- Syllable Sort- Students will group the picture cards by their number of syllables.
- Sound Sort- Students will sort the picture cards by their beginning sound.
*Each center includes an "I can" sign*
Unit 1- Included
Unit 2- Weeks 1-3 included
Unit 3- Added by October 1
Unit 4- Added by November 1
Unit 5- Added by December 1
Unit 6- Added by January 1
These are the absolute latest dates that the units will be added. If you need one sooner, please don't hesitate to email me at email@example.com.
Morning work coming soon for Kindergarten! Make sure to follow me so you can be notified when new products are added!