This is a 84 page companion pack to Scott Foresman's Reading Street story, Life in the Forest. Each activity focuses on the weekly skill, High Frequency words, and Spelling words.
Included in this pack:
- Whole group high-frequency word cards, Spelling words, and Amazing words.
- Small Group/station cards (HFW, Spelling, and Amazing words) in color and black and white.
- 1 Anchor Chart (Authors Purpose)
-24 Write the Room cards, illustration/descriptive writing sheet, and recording sheet
-2 Building Background Graphic Organizer (things found in the forest/Venn Diagram plants/needs)
- 2 ABC order seatwork (differentiated) with handwriting practice
-Take home flashcards
-21 I have, who has game cards (long u)
-Fill in the blank sentences
-Comprehension domino matching with recording sheet
-2 Handwriting Practice Sheets
- Comprehension Questions
-ABC order station with 6 cards and recording sheet
- Sight word Station Game (game board, 12 cards, recording sheet)
-high frequency word activity page (A Bear in a Cave, long u)
-Base word highlight (inflected ending –ed)
-Cube craftivity to build long u words
-2 foldable comprehension activities (comprehension questions, vocabulary words)
-A Rocking Tune Station (short u/long u sort 24 cards, 2 sorting mats, recording sheet)
-You’ve Been Skunked (24 cards/ 2 sorting mats/ recording sheet)
-Word Building Station (inflected ending –ed)
-Base word Highlight activity