This pack will be $1.00 through the summer! Run and get it!
This 19 page pack was developed as a SPECIAL ORDER for a Kindergarten teacher! It has everything you and your students will need to engage your students in the A Bed for Winter Unit of Reading Street. It provides activities for whole group and small group differentiated instruction.
It is aligned with the Thinking Maps Program and provides wonderful science printables as well!
- 1 Forest Animals Bubble Map
- 1 Forest Animals Map
- 1 Animal Homes Map
- 1 Animal Homes Circle Map
- 1 How animals move Bubble Map
- 1 How animals move Circle Map
- 1 Mouse vs. Bear Double Bubble Map
- 1 Mouse vs. Snake Double Bubble Map
- 1 Forest Animals Double Bubble Map
- 1 Animal Beds Double Bubble Map
- 1 Forest Animals... Tree Map
- 2x Forest Animals Blank Tree Map (one with writing lines, one without)
- 1 Draw 3 Animals & beds in order of the story Flow Map
- 1 Cut & Paste 3 Animals & beds in order of the story Flow Map
Some of these pages can also be used as a center if put into a plastic sleeve. I hope you enjoy using this pack with your emerging readers!
Check out the other packs for the stories in this series!
Animals Babies in Grasslands
Bear Snores On