This pack will be $1.00 through the summer! Run and get it!
This 22 page pack was developed as a SPECIAL ORDER for a Kindergarten teacher! It has everything you and your students will need to engage your students in the Jack and the Beanstalk Unit of Reading Street. It provides activities for whole group and small group differentiated instruction.
It is aligned with the Thinking Maps Program and provides wonderful science printables as well!
- 1 Rhyming Words Bubble Map
- 1 Rhyming Words Map
- 2 Character Analysis Bubble Maps
- 1 Character Analysis Circle Maps
- 2 Characters Double Bubble Maps
- 2 Events Double Bubble Maps
- 1 Story Version Double Bubble Map
- 1 Beanstalk... Tree Map
- 1 Jack... Tree Map
- 1 Giant... Tree Map
- 2x Jack and the Beanstalk Blank Tree Map (one with writing lines, one without)
- 1 Draw 3 events Jack and the Beanstalk Sequencing Flow Map
- 1 Cut and Paste 3 Events Sequencing Flow Map
Some of these pages can also be used as a center if put into a plastic sleeve. I hope you enjoy using this pack with your emerging readers!
Check out the other packs for the stories in this series!
Animals Babies in Grasslands
Bear Snores On
A Bed for Winter