This pack will be $1.00 through the summer! Run and get it!
This 19 page pack was developed as a SPECIAL ORDER for a Kindergarten teacher! It has everything you and your students will need to engage your students in the Nature Spy Unit of Reading Street. It provides activities for whole group and small group differentiated instruction.
It is aligned with the Thinking Maps Program and provides wonderful science printables as well!
- 1 Nature Bubble Map
- 1 NatureCircle Map
- 1 What did I discover Bubble Map
- 1 What did I discover Circle Map
- 1 How can I use a magnifying Bubble Map
- 1 Flowers Close Up Bubble Map
- 1 Trees Close Up Bubble Map
- 1 Animals Close Up Bubble Map
- 1 Colors in Nature Bubble Map
- 1 Things I can see Close Up Circle Map
- 1 Nature... Tree Map
- 1 Parts of a Flower Matching
- 2x Nature Tree Map
- 1 How to Observe Flow Map
- 1 How to Observe Flow Map Cut & Paste
Some of these pages can also be used as a center if put into a plastic sleeve. I hope you enjoy using this pack with your emerging readers!
Check out the other packs for the stories in this series!
Animals Babies in Grasslands