This 25 page pack was developed as a SPECIAL ORDER for a Kindergarten teacher! It has everything you and your students will need to engage your students in the A Bed for Winter Unit of Reading Street. It provides activities for whole group and small group differentiated instruction.
It is aligned with the Thinking Maps Program and provides wonderful science printables as well!
- 1 Animal Fantasy Bubble Map
- 1 Animal Fantasy Circle Map
- 1 Transportation Bubble Map
- 1 Transportation Circle Map
- 1 How I Feel at School Bubble Map
- 1 How I Feel on the Way to School Bubble Map
- 1 Things I See on the Way to School Bubble Map
- 1 Describe a Character Bubble Map
- 1 Describe a Type of Transportation Bubble Map
- 1 Types of Transportation Bubble Map
- 1 Transportation Tree Map
- 1 Transportation Tree Map and Writing Activity
- 1 Ways to School Tree Map
- 2 Characters Tree Map
- 1 I Can Compare How to go to School Double Bubble Map
- 1 I Can Compare Transportation Double Bubble Map
- 5 Sequencing How to Go to School: 1 Student Illustrated and 4 Cut & Paste
Some of these pages can also be used as a center if put into a plastic sleeve. I hope you enjoy using this pack with your emerging readers!
Check out the other packs for the stories in this series!
Animals Babies in Grasslands
Bear Snores On