It would probably be really nice to go back to work in a few months and have your ELA Focus Wall done, your centers for Daily 5 done, and to have everything look just...really cute.
I created these bulletin boards, centers, and posters to help the upcoming year go as smoothly as possible for my kiddos. It's bright, it's cheerful, it's organized, and it fits into a routine that kids already love. I am SO excited to present this product to you!
I invite you to download the preview and see for yourself what is included in this huge huge huge bundle.
- ELA Focus Wall Headings that hit on:
Question of the Week
Title of the Text
Genre of the Text
Strategy for Comprehension
Graphic Organizer (not included in Reading Street, but necessary for my students)
- ELA Focus Wall Specifics - materials for every week in the unit, to fit under or next to the headings on the Focus Wall
- Writing Genre Posters and Tips - these materials are intended to be posted at the Work on Writing center, to help students work toward the prompts in Reading Street
- Work on Writing Centers - for every single day throughout Unit 1
- Word Work Centers - a five day cycle of word work, that is used as a routine throughout the unit; intended to be used with spelling words
- Daily 5 Posters
- Unit 1 Posters to organize these materials while they are not being used, in binders and/or large envelopes
- ELA/FOCUS/WRITE signs
- Pictures as examples of how to display these materials
I hope this makes your life 10x easier going into the new school year. Check back soon for the rest of the Units, as they pop up on TPT. :-)