This is a 88 page companion pack to Scott Foresman's Reading Street story, I’m a Caterpillar. Each activity focuses on the weekly skill, High Frequency words, and Spelling words.
Included in this pack:
- Whole group high-frequency word cards, Spelling words, and Amazing words.
- Small Group/station cards (HFW, Spelling, and Amazing words) in color and black and white.
- 1 Anchor Chart (Draw Conclusions)
-24 Write the Room cards, illustration/descriptive writing sheet, and recording sheet
- 2 Building Background Graphic Organizers (Venn diagram caterpillars vs. Butterflies and Butterfly Lifecycle)
- 2 ABC order seatwork (differentiated) with handwriting practice
-Take home flashcards
-30 I have, who has game cards
-Fill in the blank sentences
-Contraction dominoes with recording sheet
-2 Handwriting Practice Sheets
- Comprehension Questions
-ABC order station with 6 cards and recording sheet
- Sight word Station Game (Caterpillar Crunch) (game board, 12 cards, recording sheet)
-high frequency word activity page (Crunch Munch)
-2 foldable activities (comprehension questions, vocabulary words)
-Great Turtle Race (ir,er,ur sorting station) (24 cards, 3 sorting mats, recording sheet)
-Caterpillar Crawl (contractions station) (24 circle cards/ 3 sorting mats/ recording sheet)
- Controlled er, ir, ur cut and glue sort
-Burst Out, Bugs (goes with Phonics Songs and Rhymes Chart) sorting activity
-Fluency Phrase Cards
-One Breath Boxes