This is a 72 page companion pack to Scott Foresman's Reading Street story, Who Works Here. Each activity focuses on the weekly skill, High Frequency words, and Spelling words. All of the activities are aligned to Common Core standards.
Included in this pack:
- Whole group high-frequency word cards, Spelling words, and Amazing words.
- Small Group/station cards (HFW, Spelling, and Amazing words) in color and black and white.
- 1 Anchor Chart (Author’s Purpose)
-24 Write the Room cards, illustration/descriptive writing sheet, and recording sheet
-Bees in the hive long I sorting station (24 cards, 2 sorting mats, and recording sheet)
-2 Building Background Graphic Organizer (community sounds/Community Helpers)
- 2 ABC order seatwork (differentiated) with handwriting practice
-Take home flashcards
-27 I have, who has game cards (long i)
-Fill in the blank sentences
-Who Can Help? community helpers matching station
-2 Handwriting Practice Sheets
- Comprehension Questions with 2 writing alternatives
-Digraphs Sorting Activity wh,ch,-tch (24 word cards, 3 sorting mats, record sheet)
-Who Will Help Station Game (game board, 12 cards, recording sheet)
-We All Scream For Ice Cream cut and glue long i activity page