Encourage your students to become SUPER READERS with this engaging READING STRATEGIES Poster and Bookmark Pack!
**Download includes posters and bookmarks
1. Pointing Power- Students will point to each word as they read.
2. Picture Power - Students will use the pictures to help read the words.
3. Sound Power- Students will use the first sound of the words to read.
4. Word Power- Students will read the sight words that they already know.
5. Pattern Power - Students will notice the patterns in books to help them read.
**SUGGESTION: Prior to teaching these strategies, I read the book "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you see?" by Eric Carle. I then use that book as a scaffold to activate students prior knowledge while teaching each reading strategy. ***