This BIG bundle of reading task cards includes more than 200 cards that address reading and language arts skills at the 2nd to 3rd grade level.
• Main Idea Task Cards - Choose the correct main idea for each passage.
• Context Clues Task Cards - Students use sentence level context clues to determine the meaning of multiple-meaning words.
• Author's Purpose Task Cards - Read the passage and identify the author's purpose.
• Parts of Speech Task Cards - Identify the target word within a sentence.
• Plurals Task Cards - Choose the correct spelling of plurals ending with s, es, and ies.
• Language Arts Review Task Cards - mixed language arts/grammar skills (Updated with a pirate theme, different than show in preview)
• Variant Vowels and Digraphs Task Cards - Choose the word containing the target sound
• Pick-A-Verb Task Cards - Choose the correct verb to complete the sentence, subject/verb agreement
• Prefixes and Suffixes Task Cards - Use knowledge of common prefixes and suffixes to determine word meaning.
Each set includes 20 - 28 task cards, recording sheets, and answer keys.
Task cards are great for playing Scoot, literacy centers, whole group review, quick assessment, and more.
Connect with Me!
• Teacher Times Two Blog
• Fishyrobb on Pinterest
• Fishyrobb on Instagram
• Fishyrobb on Facebook
• Fishyrobb on Twitter