Reading Test Prep Task Cards | Fiction Review *Includes Google Forms
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Do you need an engaging test prep reading review that focuses on multiple choice questions? This BUNDLE includes 32 reading fiction test prep task cards and 32 nonfiction test prep task cards that focus on 4th and 5th grade reading skills. This Reading Test Prep Task Card BUNDLE includes the followiPrice $5.60Original Price $10.00Save $4.40
- Do you need reading test prep resources that include a variety of question types…multiple choice, constructed response, multi-part, and multi-selection? Then this reading test prep bundle is for you!Need reading test prep resources that focus more on constructed response questions? Click here!AboutPrice $30.40Original Price $52.00Save $21.60
- Are you tired of scrambling for engaging, rigorous, and comprehensive test reading prep activities? Do you need reading test prep resources that include a variety of question types…multiple choice, constructed and extended response, multi-part, and multi-selection in lots of different formats for vaPrice $57.60Original Price $119.50Save $61.90
Do you need an engaging test prep reading review that focuses on multiple choice questions? This resource includes 32 reading fiction test prep task cards that focus on 4th and 5th grade reading skills.
- Click here to see Reading Test Prep Task Cards for NONFICTION skills.
- Click here to see the BUNDLE of Fiction and Nonfiction skills.
These task cards can be used in several different ways:
1. As traditional task cards
2. As clip it cards where the students clip the correct answer
3. As an around the room activity where the students rotate around the room answering questions
4. As daily test prep review by projecting or printing one card a day
Click here to see Reading Puzzles for 4th and 5th grade which are perfect for reviewing specific skills.
The stories and skills in this resource align with 4th and 5th grade reading standards.
The following skills are reviewed:
- Meaning of Unknown Words
- Point of View
- Making Inferences
- Using Evidence to Support Inference
- Figurative Language
- Conflict Resolution
- Character Traits
- Character Motivation
- Comparing Characters
- This resource now includes self-grading Google Forms
- The task cards are divided into FOUR google forms, with 8 questions per form
- This resource now includes interactive Google Slides
- The task cards are available (one per slide) with a moveable digital clothespin for students to show their answers
Check out the preview to see example cards and to see the skill frequency via the Skills Alignment page.
This test prep reading resource can be used for test prep centers, whole group review, or even small group test prep.
Click here to see more Engaging Reading Centers for Upper Elementary.
You may also like:
5th Grade Common Core Reading Review