Do you need an engaging test prep reading review that focuses on multiple choice questions? This BUNDLE includes 32 reading fiction test prep task cards and 32 nonfiction test prep task cards that focus on 4th and 5th grade reading skills.
Note: This set of reading test prep task cards now includes self-grading Google Forms™ for Distance Learning!
This Reading Test Prep Task Card BUNDLE includes the following sets:
These reading test prep task cards can be used in several different ways:
1. As traditional task cards
2. As clip-it cards where the students clip the correct answers
3. As an around-the-room activity where the students rotate around the room and answer questions
4. As a daily test prep review by projecting or printing one card each day
The stories and skills in this resource align with 4th and 5th grade reading standards.
The following skills are reviewed:
Fiction Test Prep Task Card Set:
Meaning of Unknown Words
Point of View
Using Evidence to Support Inference
Nonfiction Test Prep Task Card Set:
Meaning of Unknown Words and Phrases
Connections Between Ideas
Firsthand vs Secondhand Account
Author’s Main Point
Using Evidence to Support Inferences
Check out the preview of each individual set to see example cards. Check out the preview of this file to see the skill frequency via the Skills Alignment pages.
This test prep reading resource can be used for test prep centers, whole group review, or even small group test prep.
- Both sets of reading test prep task cards now include Google Forms™! See page 3 of each file for the details and the links.
- For each set, the task cards are divided into FOUR google forms, with 8 questions per form.
You may also like: