showing 1-5 of 13 products
- Bundle Description
Perfect for tutoring! Effective! Easy to Use! No Prep!
This design for effective lessons from a reading specialist of 30 years will help you improve the performance of beginning or struggling readers at level 2.
Research indicates that more than 40% of poor reading in primary grades is due to weaknesses in fundamental decoding skills.
These lessons ingrain the process using very few phonics rules. They make word recognition much more automatic, and they improve fluency and spelling as well.
Relying on consistent word family clusters, they are great for students who have been unsuccessful with normal phonics instruction.
Included in this Bargain Bundle:
1. Reading Self-Help Test for Grades 1 - 2
2. Retelling Profile
3. Reading Profile
4. Five accurately-leveled stories for assessment
5. Vowel Tutor Part 2 (40 half-page lessons in silent e, r-controlled vowels, double vowels, reading contractions, sounds of C, G, Y, and silent consonants
6. The Best Sight Word Kit B (second 50 of the 100 most common, irregular words in primary English)
+ Sight Word Bingo for extra practice and extra fun!
7. Word Search Sets that directly correspond to lessons in Vowel Tutor Part 2
Instructions include how to use these products, plus advice on readability, comprehension, books for independent reading, lesson design and more.
If you need a Preview for the FREE products in this Bundle, the complete product is easily downloaded in its entirety from the Reading Spotlight Store.
Lessons for comprehension are not included in this packet.
Additional practice pages in sentence completion exercises; they are directly related to Vowel Tutor Part 2 lessons:
Other levels of Reading Tutor Packets for Decoding are also available:
Thank you for considering these useful lessons. They have helped many beginning and struggling readers improve dramatically over my 30 years as a reading specialist, in both individual and small group sessions.
Thank you for considering this effective bundle, and don’t forget to earn TpT credits by providing feedback.