Activities with rhyming words will help kids learn long, short, and silent vowel sounds. This reference list includes color hints to make decoding easy, even for words that spelled differently such as bear, hair, and care. Take a look at the preview! This resource is also part of the Phonics Intervention Bundle for Parents and Tutors.
• More than 200 lists of rhyming words, organized by vowel sounds, ending consonants, and word length (18 color pages, 18 black/white pages)
• Rhyming word activities to use with any list of words
• Color Hints Chart: This is a one-page summary of color hints for short vowels, long vowels, silent letters, and more.
TEACHERS' COMMENTS ON READING WITH COLOR RESOURCES
• Great technique for my struggling readers!
• Very useful for me as an ESL/ELL/ESOL teacher.
• My low readers began doing better ... and my higher readers took off ...
• This method is much easier than I expected it to be.
SIGHT WORD BINGO BUNDLES
THEMATIC BINGO RESOURCES
• Bundle for Small Groups: Phonics Bundle About Snacks (Jelly Beans, Peanuts, Pretzels).
POSTERS WITH MINI BOOK & WORD CARDS
• FREE SAMPLE: School Supplies Mini-Book and Word Cards
REFERENCE RESOURCES & MORE
If you like this resource, please become a Follower in order to find the store back easily and get notified about sales and new resources.