Activities with 24 thematic color-coded words will help kids in K-3 learn phonics! Use a different thematic set of word cards and activities each week. This resource includes a mini book with words and pictures for 24 school supplies, plus word cards and activities. Print in color, or print in black and white and use markers to trace the vowels.
• Five colors provide hints for short, long, silent, schwa, and unusual vowels.
• 8-Page mini book can be made from two sheets of paper.
• Also includes a reduced size poster, word cards, and a recording sheet.
TEACHERS' COMMENTS ON READING WITH COLOR RESOURCES
Best resource ever!
Great technique for my struggling readers!
Very useful for me as an ESL/ELL/ESOL teacher.
Wonderful ideas and just what I was looking for......thank you!
RELATED RESOURCES WITH 24 THEMATIC WORDS
• Vowel Activities: There Is a Bird on Your Head (24 words from Mo Willems Book)
• Foods Poster, Word Cards, and Mini Book
• Animals Poster, Word Cards, and Mini Book
• Numbers and Shapes Poster, Word Cards, and Mini Book
• School Supplies Poster, Word Cards, and Mini Book
• BUNDLE of FOUR PHONICS POSTERS
• Phonics Games & Word Cards About Snakes
• Phonics Games & Word Cards About Frogs
• Reading With Color: Make Your Own Phonics Game
OTHER READING WITH COLOR RESOURCES
• Teacher's Guide and Dolch Word List
• 2200 Common Words With Phonics Hints
• Common Rhyming Words With Phonics Hints
• FREE Color Hints Poster
If you like this resource, please become a Follower in order to find the store back easily and get notified about sales and new resources. More are coming out soon!.