HOW CAN COLORING HELP WITH PHONICS?
Amazingly, using just five colored pencils to trace vowels in new words can help kids sound out words faster, even tricky words. Kids will know if a vowel sound is short, long, silent, or other, and when it's OK to ask for help. With this method, kids will know which sound(s) to say for "ea" in teach, great, bread, cereal, create, and early. Each one is different! You'll get an overview plus a free Color Hints poster to print as 11x17 or on standard paper. Phonics skills will soar! This file also explains how to use related resources from the Phonics Intervention Bundle for Parents and Tutors
TEACHERS' COMMENTS ON READING WITH COLOR RESOURCES
Best resource ever!
Great technique for my struggling readers!
Very useful for me as an ESL/ELL/ESOL teacher.
Wonderful ideas and just what I was looking for......thank you!
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS TECHNIQUE
• Teacher's Guide and Dolch Word List
• 2200 Common Words With Phonics Hints
• Common Rhyming Words With Phonics Hints
RELATED RESOURCES WITH 24 THEMATIC WORDS
• FREE SAMPLE: School Supplies Mini-Book and Word Cards
• Foods Poster, Word Cards, and Mini Book
• Animals Poster, Word Cards, and Mini Book
• Numbers and Shapes Poster, Word Cards, and Mini Book
• School Supplies Poster, Word Cards, and Mini Book
• BUNDLE of FOUR PHONICS POSTERS
• Phonics Games & Word Cards About Snakes
• Phonics Games & Word Cards About Frogs
• Vowel Activities: There Is a Bird on Your Head (24 Words from the Story)
• Reading With Color: Make Your Own Phonics Game
If you download and appreciate this free resource, please remember that feedback is important! Become a Follower in order to find the store back easily and get notified about sales and new resources. More are coming out soon!.