Here's a simple yet effective back-to-school resource. By seeing and comparing sounds in 24 words on each of these four posters, students will get the "big picture" of phonics. Colors provide visual hints to short vowels, long vowels, silent letters, and more. Take away the mystery of beginning reading!
• School Supplies Poster & Word Cards
• Numbers & Shapes Poster & Word Cards
• Foods Poster & Word Cards
• Animals Poster & Word Cards
See the PREVIEW for a reduced animals poster and sample word cards. Also see this FREE sample
of the school supplies poster.
FEATURES OF EACH RESOURCE
• Five colors provide hints for short, long, silent, schwa, and unusual vowels. If you print in black and white, it's easy to trace the vowels with colored markers.
• Poster is set up as 11-by-17 but it can be printed larger or smaller.
• You'll get small, medium, and large word cards plus picture cards and word shape cards.
• Ten activity ideas are included that can be used in your class, in groups, or for tutoring.
• FREE Color Hints Poster for Grades K-3
• FREE SAMPLE: School Supplies Poster and Word Cards
• Teacher's Guide and Dolch Word List
• 2200 Common Words With Phonics Hints
• Phonics Games & Word Cards About Snakes
• Phonics Games & Word Cards About Frogs
• Reading With Color: Make Your Own Phonics Game
If you like this resource, please become a Follower in order to find the store back easily and get notified about sales and new resources. More are coming out soon!