Improve success with phonics by focusing on 24 thematic words each week. This resource helps kids learn words related to frogs and helps them learn to read a short passage with confidence. This resource has two files, a Five-in-a-Row Phonics file and a file with word cards and activities. Take a look at the preview!
• Instructions for Five-in-a-Row Phonics
• Reading Passage About Frogs
• Game Words Page
• 32 Unique Game Cards
• Instructions for 10 Word Card Activities
• 24 Each of Small, Medium, & Large Word Cards
• 24 Word Shape Cards
TEACHERS' COMMENTS ON READING WITH COLOR RESOURCES
Best resource ever!
Great technique for my struggling readers!
Very useful for me as an ESL/ELL/ESOL teacher.
Wonderful ideas and just what I was looking for......thank you!
RELATED RESOURCES WITH 24 THEMATIC WORDS
• FREE SAMPLE: School Supplies Mini-Book and Word Cards
• Foods Poster, Word Cards, and Mini Book
• Animals Poster, Word Cards, and Mini Book
• Numbers and Shapes Poster, Word Cards, and Mini Book
• School Supplies Poster, Word Cards, and Mini Book
• BUNDLE of FOUR PHONICS POSTERS
• Vowel Activities: There Is a Bird on Your Head (24 words from Mo Willems Book)
• Phonics Games & Word Cards About Snakes
• Reading With Color: Make Your Own Phonics Game
OTHER READING WITH COLOR RESOURCES
• Teacher's Guide and Dolch Word List
• 2200 Common Words With Phonics Hints
• Common Rhyming Words With Phonics Hints
• FREE Color Hints Poster
If you like this resource, please become a Follower in order to find the store back easily and get notified about sales and new resources. More are coming out soon!.