Would you like phonics to be PRECISE like math, so kids can sound out most words without guessing? Just have kids use five colored pencils to mark the sounds. Kids will be able to blend phonemes faster and with more confidence! This handy guide to Reading With Color explains this easy yet powerful method and includes the Dolch word list. Please see the preview. This guide is also part of the new Phonics Intervention Bundle for Parents and Tutors
. Take a look!
• Instructions for using five color as hints
• Activities for teaching or tutoring early reading
• Ideas for games and word cards
• Answers to common questions
• Dolch word list with color hints
TEACHERS' COMMENTS ON READING WITH COLOR RESOURCES
• Awesome tool!
• Best resource ever!
• Great technique for my struggling readers!
• Very useful for me as an ESL/ELL/ESOL teacher.
• Wonderful ideas and just what I was looking for......thank you!
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS TECHNIQUE
• FREE Color Hints Chart
• 2200 Common Words With Phonics Hints
• Common Rhyming Words With Phonics Hints
RELATED RESOURCES WITH 24 THEMATIC WORDS
• FREE SAMPLE: School Supplies Mini-Book and Word Cards
• Foods Poster, Word Cards, and Mini Book
• Animals Poster, Word Cards, and Mini Book
• Numbers and Shapes Poster, Word Cards, and Mini Book
• School Supplies Poster, Word Cards, and Mini Book
• BUNDLE of FOUR PHONICS POSTERS
• Phonics Games & Word Cards About Snakes
• Phonics Games & Word Cards About Frogs
• Vowel Activities: There Is a Bird on Your Head (24 Words from the Story)
• Reading With Color: Make Your Own Phonics Game
More resources are coming soon! Please follow this store to be notified. Thanks!