This TG is currently FREE (instead of $4.95) to help parents who are now homeschooling. In just an hour, you will learn EASY phonics activities to help kids decode long vowels, short vowels, and silent letters. Young readers will blend phonemes more quickly. This guide explains how to use just five colors as hints for sounding out words. Also try a freebie for each type of related resource below.
• Instructions for using five color as hints
• Activities for teaching or tutoring early reading
• Ideas for games and word cards
• Answers to common questions
• Dolch word list with color hints
TEACHERS' COMMENTS ON READING WITH COLOR RESOURCES
• Great technique for my struggling readers!
• Very useful for me as an ESL/ELL/ESOL teacher.
• My low readers began doing better ... and my higher readers took off ...
• This method is much easier than I expected it to be.
SIGHT WORD BINGO BUNDLES
THEMATIC BINGO RESOURCES
• Bundle for Small Groups: Phonics Bundle About Snacks (Jelly Beans, Peanuts, Pretzels).
POSTERS WITH MINI BOOK & WORD CARDS
• FREE SAMPLE: School Supplies Mini-Book and Word Cards
REFERENCE RESOURCES & MORE
If you like this resource, please become a Follower in order to find the store back easily and get notified about sales and new resources.