PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Help kids decode long vowels, short vowels, and more with these 20 sequenced card sets. The word and picture cards provide fun practice with words that have a "vowel twist." That is, the consonants are the same but the vowels are different such as in "goat" and "gate." Use one set at a time to help students practice vowels AND consonants. These are the same word lists as in the related FREEBIE but these lists come with printable word and picture cards. Take a look at the preview! This resource is also part of the Phonics Intervention Bundle for Parents and Tutors. Take a look!
• 20 card sets with 30 cards (3 pages) per set
• Each set includes 5 pairs of words and pictures on printable cards
• Students can match words to pictures, words to words, or pictures to pictures.
• Color Hints Chart: This is a one-page summary of color hints for short vowels, long vowels, silent letters, and more.
TEACHERS' COMMENTS ON READING WITH COLOR RESOURCES
• Great technique for my struggling readers!
• Very useful for me as an ESL/ELL/ESOL teacher.
• My low readers began doing better ... and my higher readers took off ...
• This method is much easier than I expected it to be.
SIGHT WORD BINGO BUNDLES
THEMATIC BINGO RESOURCES
• Bundle for Small Groups: Phonics Bundle About Snacks (Jelly Beans, Peanuts, Pretzels).
POSTERS WITH MINI BOOK & WORD CARDS
• FREE SAMPLE: School Supplies Mini-Book and Word Cards
REFERENCE RESOURCES & MORE
If you like this resource, please become a Follower in order to find the store back easily and get notified about sales and new resources.