This resource is designed to help you display ALL the aspects that go along with the McGraw-Hill “Reading Wonders” curriculum for Third Grade, Unit 6. These pages can be printed and added to a focus wall, displayed at work stations, or even displayed on class websites/blogs.
The slides are ALL black line (ink-friendly) and look fantastic when printed with colored paper. Several of the pages have multiple options so that you can choose the font/style that best goes with your classroom!
- Unit 6 Big Idea header page
Unit 6: Weeks 1-5
- Week Overview
- Essential Question (3 style options)
- Weekly Concept Web
- Comprehension Strategy (2 style options)
- Comprehension Skill (2 style options)
- Graphic organizer
- Genre (2 style options)
- Vocabulary Strategy (2 style options)
- Phonics Skill (2 style options)
-Grammar (2 style options)
- Spelling cards (On-Level, Approaching, Beyond)