Get all of Unit 2's Pencil Pairs by buying this COMBO PACK! For only $5.00, you get all 5 weeks of Pencil Pairs, saving 25% from the regular price of buying the five files separately for a total of $7.50! What a deal!
Pencil Pairs are activities to practice the High Frequency Words and Vocabulary Words in McGraw-Hill’s Reading Wonders, First Grade Florida Edition
Pencil Pairs meets the following Common Core State Standards:
•CCSS.ELA.Literacy.RF.1.3g: Recognize and read grade-appropriate irregularly spelled words.
•CCSS.ELA.Literacy.L.1.2d Use conventional spelling for words with common spelling patterns and for frequently occurring irregular words.
The file includes 3 sets of Pencil Pairs:
• 1 in bright, bold colors
• 1 in chalkboard-themed colors
• 1 in black and white (to save ink!)
Each set of Pencil Pairs includes:
• A ½ page word list that can be used in the classroom or sent home to be hung on the refrigerator for nightly practice.
• Word cards that can be used as flashcards, game cards for memory match other types of word games or center activities.
• Accountability page which requires students to write the words they are practicing (labeled with the corresponding Common Core State Standards for easy grading).