Also included in
- Do you use the workshop model to teach reading and writing to your students? These anchor charts are a must have for any teacher getting ready to launch reader's and writer's workshop. This money saving bundle includes a total of 50 anchor charts with a variety of printing options. *You also get acc$8.50$11.00Save $2.50
- You're about to get access to over 125 reading posters and anchor charts that will save you a ton of time planning for all your reading mini lessons. From reading comprehension strategies and skills to nonfiction text features and text structure, this money saving bundle has it all. This product inc$28.50$37.00Save $8.50
- This product includes a bundle of Anchor Charts and Posters that will help you teach a variety of reading, writing, science, and social studies skills. Get over 300 Anchor Charts/Posters at a discounted price! These anchor charts are a great addition to any interactive notebook and will help your te$57.00$101.00Save $44.00
Are you getting ready to launch reading workshop in your classroom? These anchor charts and posters are just what you need to help teach your students some essential reading workshop routines.
This resource includes both a printable and a digital version so you can use it in the classroom or with distance learning.
This product includes 30 anchor charts to help you and your students launch reading workshop.
Anchor Charts Titles Included:
- All About Reader’s Workshop
- Student and Teacher Roles
- Reading is Thinking
- How to Share Your Thinking
- Setting Reading Goals
- The Classroom Library
- Reader's Notebook
- Keeping a List of Books to Read
- How to Give a Book Talk
- Keeping Your Book Box Organized
- Just Right Books
- How do Readers Choose Books
- Abandoning Books
- Reading More Than the Words
- Strong Readers
- Strong Listeners
- Writing About Reading
- Stop and Jot
- Talking About Reading
- Turn and Talk
- Accountable Talk
- Real vs. Fake Reading
- Building Stamina
- Making Time to Read Daily
- Independent Reading
- Buddy Reading
- Expand Vocabulary
Anchor chart set includes:
- Half Page anchor charts perfect for student's notebooks
- Full Page anchor charts both horizontal and vertical
- Black and white and color options available
- Fill-In templates so you can create your own
- Digital Versions using Google Slides
Full page is a vertical 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper.
Half page is one half of a horizontal 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper (two on each page).
Do you use the workshop model for writing? Check out my Writer's Workshop Mini Anchor Charts.
Get both sets in this Money Saving Bundle.
- Click here to check out my blog!
- Click here to sign up to receive my newsletter. Get teaching ideas, product updates, and freebies, delivered right to your inbox.
- Click here to follow my store to be notified when new products are added.
- Click here to follow me on Instagram.
- Click here to follow me on Pinterest.