Also included in
- This bundle will help you get reading workshop started in your classroom and keep it running smoothly all school year long.It includes:The "Launch the Reading Workshop Kit" with plans for your first week of reading workshop and recording sheets to keep data for your strategy groups and conferencesWe$57.60$80.00Save $22.40
These easy-to-follow reading workshop lessons will help your students practice identifying how the illustrations and details in a story tell about the characters, setting, and plot.
These lesson plans use the books and to practice examining illustrations.
This product includes 5 days of reading workshop lessons to teach your students to use the illustrations and details in a book to tell about the characters, setting, and plot. It includes:
- 5 easy-to-follow mini lesson plans
- A Google slideshow to walk you through each lesson
- Sample anchor charts
- During reading response sheets
- Suggestions for strategy groups, conferences, and a share
- An end of week assessment with answer key
*THE ASSESSMENT INCLUDED IN THIS PRODUCT IS ALSO PART OF MY SECOND GRADE READING LITERATURE STANDARD ASSESSMENTS PRODUCT.*
Join the Rock the Reading Workshop Facebook Group to learn how to set up reading workshop in your classroom and to get even more resources to make it a success!
Check out my other reading workshop lesson plans.