Also included in
- This bundle will help you get reading workshop started in your classroom and keep it running smoothly all school year long.It includes:The "Launch the Reading Workshop Kit" with plans for your first week of reading workshop and recording sheets to keep data for your strategy groups and conferencesWe$63.00$70.00Save $7.00
These easy-to-follow reading workshop lessons will help your students practice making connections between the text of a drama or story and a visual or oral presentation of it.
These lesson plans use the dramas "Anansi and the Yam Hill" and "Pandora's Box" to practice making connections between texts and visual presentations of the dramas.
This product includes 5 days of reading workshop lessons to teach your students to look for ways visual presentations represent the descriptions from texts. It includes:
- 5 easy-to-follow mini lesson plans
- A Google slideshow to walk you through each lesson
- Sample anchor charts
- During reading response sheets
- Suggestions for strategy groups, conferences, and a share
- An end of week assessment with answer key
*THE ASSESSMENT INCLUDED IN THIS PRODUCT IS ALSO PART OF MY FOURTH GRADE READING LITERATURE STANDARD ASSESSMENTS PRODUCT.*
Join the Rock the Reading Workshop Facebook Group to learn how to set up reading workshop in your classroom and to get even more resources to make it a success!
Check out my other reading workshop lesson plans.