Utilize this complete bulletin board set to provide a visual reference board that will keep your Reading Workshop rotations flowing! Teacher resources included to keep your planning, groups, and documentation organized.
R: Read With Teacher- students work with teacher in a small group to read and analyze text
E: Engage- utilize technology, a reading menu, or game to reinforce skills
A: At Your Seat- students can use this time to Read to Self
D: Daily Writing- students can use a quick write prompt, free write, or work to take a piece of writing through the writing process
*Included in this Pack:
1. 4 Pages of READ Rotation Cards
2. 4 Group Cards (Groups 1-4)
3. 4 Numbered Rotation Cards (Rotations 1-4)
4. “Reading” & “Workshop” Letters for bulletin board header
5. Skill Focus header & editable skill list sheet
6. Workshop Groups Header & editable group template
7. Teacher resources include: planning sheet, group template, and group documentation form
-READ Cards: 3 inches tall and 5 inches wide
-Groups 1-4 Cards: 3.8 inches tall and 4.2 inches wide
-Rotations 1-4 Cards: 3 inches tall by 5 inches wide
“Workshop” Letters- approximately 4.4 inches tall by 3.1 inches wide
“Reading” Letters- approximately 2.7 inches tall by 1.1 inches wide
1. Print rotation bulletin board items on cardstock and laminate
2. Use a pocket chart or put magnets on the back of cards to provide a visual reference for students to utilize during rotations
3. Utilize a teacher notebook to keep your planning, groups, and documentation organized
Check out the preview to see all the components included with this product!
Get The Complete Bundle HERE
*When this product is downloaded, it will be in the form a zip file. Unzip the file and you will find two PowerPoint files. Each file allows you to add your own text!
Enjoy this resource!