These pages are designed to be repetitive and interactive for your children so that they can learn how to write the half past times in analogue and digital. e.g. 11:30.
In this set of worksheets children are to do the following:
1) Trace the digital time,
2) Write the digital time,
3) Colour the digital time,
4) Draw the hands on an analogue clock,
5) Circle the correct digital time and
5) Cut and paste the digital time in the correct order.
Each worksheet also includes an image of the analogue clock of the same time that they are learning so they can learn to associate the analogue clock with the digital time.
These worksheets have a page dedicated to each of the following:
1:30, 2:30, 3:30, 4:30, 5:30, 6:30, 7:30, 8:30, 9:30, 10:30, 11:30 and 12:30.
Please note: I will have similar worksheets available with other ways to write the same time. The titles to look for are:
* Reading & Writing Time In Words: The Half Pasts (e.g. eleven thirty)
* Reading & Writing Time In Words: The Half Pasts (e.g. half past eleven)
* Reading & Writing Time In Four Different Ways: The Half Pasts
So please check out the rest of my worksheets in the Reading & Writing Time Series.
If you like this item, please take the time to rate it.
I am homeschooling Mum of four children so what I put on is whatever I couldn't easily find myself and have made for my kids and the other kids I help homeschool. So as I am relatively new to uploading and if you would like to know when I upload new items, become a follower.
Thanks for your interest and support!