Reading & Writing History for Building Classroom Community High School
- Easel Activity
Also included in
- This bundle is all you need to build rapport and community in your classroom. You'll also facilitate students in establishing classroom and group norms. Lastly, you'll be able to review figurative language and get writing samples from all your students, all while students get to know you and their pPrice $12.60Original Price $18.00Save $5.40
This activity is great for building classroom community. It also allows teachers to get insightful writing samples from their students.
Students create a go-to list of topics that are meaningful to them and from there they reflect and share with their peers. This is a great activity for teachers who like to encourage journaling in their classrooms, as well.
This activity works well with the norms activity in my store as well.
The download includes everything the teacher needs to get this activity going. No prep necessary, just download, project, and instruct! The product also includes instructions and materials to complete this activity in-person or through remote/distance learning.
This download includes:
- Slides for teacher (in-person)
- Slides template for students (remote-learning)
- Handout for Reflect and Share Cards (in-person)
- Teacher directions in-person learning
- Teacher directions remote/distance learning
- Google slides template for students remote-learning activity
- Writing Rubric
- Remote/Distance Learning Discussion Board Rubric
- Presentation Rubric
- Daily Agenda (Bonus!)
Follow Lit Up to learn about new products, sales, and more! New products are always 50 percent off for the first 48 hours!