Students practice reading comprehension skills while reading fun fall recipes using apples.
Questions emphasize vocabulary and critical thinking. Student work pages include test format or complete sentence questions.
More About the Product
• Two complete recipes; Apple Crisp and How to Make Apple Cider
• The Apple Crisp Recipe has questions in both formats
• Use for test prep, classwork, homework, or as part of an apple center
• Recipes could be made for part of an apple day
Tips for Customers
• Follow my store for product updates and sales. Click on the star above
• Follow my Facebook page to find occasional flash freebies and ½ price sales on new products here
• Please leave feedback to gain credit for future purchases.
• Contact me through Product Q&A with any questions, concerns, or problems.
Ann Fausnight ♥