Reading and Literacy Flip Book MEGA Bundle
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (17)
showing 1-5 of 17 products
Are you looking for an engaging and rigorous way to review key reading and literacy skills with your upper elementary students? Look no further! This is THE resource that you need to take your reading and literacy instruction to the next level. This a bundle of THIRTEEN reading and literacy flip books that are sure to be a hit in your ELA classroom. When you purchase this bundle, you will receive any and all literacy flip book updates in the future.
These engaging flip books provide students with a cohesive review of a variety of reading and literacy skills, and you get them at a deep discount in this MEGA bundle!
The following reading and literacy skill flip books are included in the bundle:
These flip books each include 4-5 original high-interest fiction passages and skill-related tasks (per flip book)
- Grammar Skills Flip Book 1
- Grammar Skills Flip Book 2
- Grammar Skills Flip Book 3
- Grammar Skills Flip Book 4
- Types of Sentences Flip Book
- Story Elements Flip Book
- Figurative Language Flip Book
- Reading Comprehension Flip Book #1
- Reading Comprehension Flip Book #2
- Reading Comprehension Flip Book #3
- Inference Flip Book
- Main Idea, Topic, and Theme
- Dictionary Skills
The following informational text flip books are included in the bundle:
These flip books each include 5 original high-interest informational texts and skill-related tasks (per flip book)
- Informational Text Reading Comprehension Flip Book #1
- Informational Text Reading Comprehension Flip Book #2
- Text Structures Flip Book
- Context Clues Flipbook
Please view the preview for actual images of the resource in use and more information.
Answer Keys and Digital Versions Included
A Note on Grade Levels: These resources are suitable for students in grades 3-5. However, please keep in mind that this resource should be completed WITH 3rd graders, scaffolded for 4th graders, and most 5th graders will be able to complete this task independently.