Keep track of student reading progress with an Informal Reading and Literacy Assessment by The Resourceful Teacher.
This simple, easy to use assessment has a checklist of 8 reading behaviors which can be marked and kept inside your teacher binder.
Assessment Categories Can Be Marked As:
- Need improvement
- Need remedial
Do you need additional student literacy resources? If so, check out The Resourceful Teacher Reading Rubrics / Reading Evaluations Bundle
DON'T MISS THESE FREEBIES!
- Context Clues Anchor Chart
- Context Clues Graphic Organizer
- Speeding Tickets
- Using Commas Center
- Sentence Types Interactive Notebook
- Teacher Binder Calendars
OTHER GREAT PRODUCTS:
- Behavior Documentation Forms for Teacher Binder
- Bridal Shower Activities for Students
- Classroom Jobs Lanyard Tags
- Facebook Page Worksheet - Back to School
- Fully Editable Teacher Binder with Updates - Polka Dots and Chevron Theme
- Interactive Notebook Sentences Unit with Lesson Plans and Worksheets
- Physical and Chemical Weathering Demonstration and Science Experiment
- Science Units Bundle - Examining Cells, Classifying Fingerprints, Sound, and more!
- Spelling Test Paper (25 words)
- Step up to Writing ELA Bundle
- Step up to Writing Resources
- Step up to Writing - Writing a Personal Narrative - ELA Bundle
- Student Observation Checklist 1 - Teacher or Administrator
- Tale of Despereaux Unit - ELA Reading Comprehension , Vocab, and more!
ALL NEW PRODUCTS DEBUT AT 20% OFF FOR MY FOLLOWERS!
Look for and click the ★ GREEN STAR ★
next to my store logo at the top right corner of this page to become a follower. This will allow you to be notified each time I debut a new product or FREEBIE!
If you would like to get updates on new and current resources...
- Follow me on FACEBOOK
- Tweet me on TWITTER
- Collaborate with me on PINTEREST
Have you ever thought of selling your own products on Teachers Pay Teachers?
to sign-up and start making money!
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.
English Language Arts, Reading Strategies, Tools for Common Core, Grade Levels, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, Assessment, Professional Documents, Classroom Forms, Reading Evaluation, Literacy Evaluation, Checklist