Reading and Math Games | First Grade Four in a Row Bundle
Products in this Bundle (3)
Use this bundle of 38 easy-prep games for sight words, vocabulary, addition, subtraction, and more to review at the end of first grade or for practice and remediation at the beginning of second grade. They're a great way to practice reading and math skills in a fun format that many of your students already know!
Here's what you'll get in this bundle. Click on any link to see a detailed preview.
Distance Learning Math and Reading Games for First Grade
Addition and Subtraction Math Center Games
First Grade Addition Four in a Row Games
Plus, you'll receive a free bonus of two short vowel games that are exclusive to this bundle!
Why use four in a row games?
* These games are just one page each. Less paper, less ink, and less TIME to prepare! Just add a die and a way to mark the board.
* It's faster and easier to introduce these games to your students because chances are good that they already have played four in a row games. You'll also spend less time explaining directions again and again. And that means you'll be able to get to some of that one-on-one testing you need to do without interruptions!
* Are you using distance learning? Whatever your classroom looks like, whether traditional, online, or hybrid, one page games like these are versatile to fit your ever-changing needs! For distance learning or for digital use in the classroom, it’s easy to digitize any one-page game, like the ones in this bundle! Simply take a screenshot of the page and use your favorite app or program to use it. All you’ll need to add is a pair of dice or access to an online dice roller. Games like these are fun for your online class meetings, too... try a game of The Class vs The Teacher, just like you might do on your interactive board in the classroom!
“Your class is your class” wherever you’re teaching it, so you have my permission to share the games you digitize…
* by posting them on your own password-protected classroom website
* by emailing them to your students’ families
What topics do these games cover?
* Sight words
* Question words
* Short vowels
* Seasonal vocabulary (winter and summer)
* Addition facts through 20
* Subtraction facts through 20
* Addition and subtraction mixed practice
* Addition strategies (doubles, near doubles, sums of ten)
* Missing Addends
Because the graphics in these math and reading games are not seasonal, the games can be used whenever your school year starts, for year-round school programs, or for practice throughout the year, whenever the topic appears in your curriculum!
Please download the preview for a closer look!
Thanks for your interest in these games!
Here are more games that you and your students will enjoy!
Distance Learning First Grade Math Easy Prep Games Bundle
Thanks for taking time to look at this resource!
CLICK HERE to follow me and be the first to hear about my newest products and sales! You’ll also find an occasional “Followers Only” freebie in your TpT inbox, just to say thanks!☺