This is a reading, writing, word work resource to be used by students as well as teachers and parents.
It was designed to complement daily five work. Students and teachers can use this to manage and record their weekly reading, word and writing work.
1) Weekly Daily Five management tracking table
2) Word Work recording and summary section
3) Writer's checklist (aligned to Common Core)
4) Sight word and new vocabulary section
5) Review and recording of comprehension strategies
6) Review and tracking/recording of decoding strategies
This can be used as a resource for independent work, small group work, and teacher-student conferencing.
I use one per week and then send it home as a reference for parents to track their child's progress over time, a reference sheet for them to work with their child at home and a platform for parent-child conversations.
It comes in two different printable formats: color and grayscale.
Thank you for visiting my catalog, I hope you find this resource useful.