Fantastic sale offer for this new course.
This is an online professional development course and associated resources. It is designed to help teachers learn more about the most effective reading comprehension strategies and how to plan and deliver amazing lessons. Perfect for new teachers, existing teachers wanting to take their skills to a new level and English leaders seeking to develop reading comprehension across the school.
- Over 6 hours of video tutorials.
- Advice documents to support teacher development and to help build professional knowledge.
- Printables and classroom displays.
- Pupil resources that can be downloaded.
- The bundle of advice and resources represents excellent value for money.
- You can work through tutorials at your own pace.
- Engage in professional development from the comfort of your own home.
Designed around the Big 10 reading comprehension framework, the course shows teachers how lessons can be designed around any book - picture book, wordless book, reading scheme book, non-fiction texts, whole class novels, etc. The framework can be used to design lessons for a whole class, small groups or 1:1 tutorials. The programme is extremely flexible. Whilst designed with a UK audience in mind, the key principles can be applied internationally.
When you make a purchase through teachers pay teachers, you will be able to download a file that provides access to the online course via a login. The course is divided into a number of each to navigate sections via the teachable platform. Resources are easy to download and video clips can be paused or replayed at any time.